I fortunately joined the CS Ph.D. program at UC Berkeley RISELab in the fall, 2020.
Before coming to Berkeley, I was an undergraduate student majoring in computer science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) and a member of the SJTU ACM Honors Class.
University of California, Berkeley, USA
Ph.D. student at RISELab. Aug. 2020 - Present
Massachusetts Institute Technology, USA
Research assistant, working with Prof. Song Han. Jul. 2019 - Jan. 2020.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
B.Eng. in Computer Science, advised by Prof. Kai Yu and Prof. Yong Yu. Sep. 2016 - Jun. 2020.
Honors & Award
- 1st place, in Visual Wake Words (VWW) Challenge of CVPR’19, 2019.
- 3rd place, in Low Power Image Recognition Challenge of CVPR’19 (1st place of academic groups), 2019.
- Outstanding Winner,in Mathematical Contest in Modeling (top 0.5%), 2017.
- Chinese National Scholarship, highest honor for undergraduates, top 0.2% nation wide, 2018 & 2019.
- Excellent Graduate Award of SJTU, the highest honor for graduates at SJTU, 2020.
- Zhiyuan Outstanding Student Scholarship of SJTU, 16 graduates of SJTU Zhiyuan College, 2020.
- Fan Hsu-Chi Chancellor’s Scholarship, top 0.1%of 17,000 students in SJTU, 2017.
- Zhiyuan Honorary Scholarship, top 5% of 17,000 students in SJTU, 2016-2018.