I just fortunately joined the CS Ph.D. program at UC Berkeley RISELab in the fall, 2020.
Before coming to Berkeley, I was an undergraduate student majoring in computer science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) and a member of the SJTU ACM Honors Class.
My research interests lie in efficient deep learning, especially for natural language processing and speech, and system.
University of California, Berkeley, USA
Ph.D. student at RISELab. Aug. 2020 - Present
Massachusetts Institute Technology, USA
Research assistant, working with Prof. Song Han. Jul. 2019 - Jan. 2020.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
B.Eng. in Computer Science, advised by Prof. Kai Yu and Prof. Yong Yu. Sep. 2016 - Jun. 2020.
Honors & Award
- 1st place, in Visual Wake Words (VWW) Challenge of CVPR’19, 2019.
- 3rd place, in Low Power Image Recognition Challenge of CVPR’19 (1st place of academic groups), 2019.
- Outstanding Winner,in Mathematical Contest in Modeling (top 0.5%), 2017.
- Chinese National Scholarship, highest honor for undergraduates, top 0.2% nation wide, 2018 & 2019.
- Excellent Graduate Award of SJTU, the highest honor for graduates at SJTU, 2020.
- Zhiyuan Outstanding Student Scholarship of SJTU, 16 graduates of SJTU Zhiyuan College, 2020.
- Fan Hsu-Chi Chancellor’s Scholarship, top 0.1%of 17,000 students in SJTU, 2017.
- Zhiyuan Honorary Scholarship, top 5% of 17,000 students in SJTU, 2016-2018.